Hell-o

Mr.Camel

Dromedary
Reaction score
My name is Mr. Camel, lover of the finer things in life. Coffee, cannabis, music, camels, abandoned buildings, silent horror movies, Jethro Tull, ladies...etc..

I feel that it is my duty to this site and it's members to register as I have an impeccable sense of humour and such charming wit. I also wish to tell you of my love for bleu cheese, it is the greatest thing to ever grace my tastebuds. Oh, I also have to say that the Beatles are terribly overrated, they aren't bad but something about them does not tickle my fancy. Irrelevant I may be at times, you will get used to my spontaneous ramblings much like a baby bird gets used to flying; with time and practice. I feel that all companies that sell frozen pancakes should be destroyed and their employees sent to work camps. It should be a law that no living being should have to suffer any other pancakes than a nice hot plate of fresh homemade buttermilk pancakes.

Any questions?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Mr.Camel, so far as I know you are the Only Saturnian in our forum.:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:snicker:

Welcome to CRF, Mr. C!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Wow, we're getting more no-Beatles-fans-whatsoever coming over recently. :heheh:

Welcome, good to have another Tull fan. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online