Happy Birthday Tray!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tray!

It's her birthday officially on the other side of the big pond. Tray is one of the sweetest and most lovely ladies I have ever encountered in my e-travels. She truly is a light to the forum and I can't imagine this place without her. I love that she joins in on the newer music chat while still appreciating the classics! She also got me into the wonderfulness that is Muse. I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever, Tray!

Matthew wants to serenade you!

tumblr_lmjncohktV1qb35ogo1_400.gif

But I think Kate said "Oh no you didn't!" and beat him to it! :grinthumb

katebush9.jpg

:tw:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tray! :cheers2

Make sure that hubby takes you out tonight and treats you right!

First I got you a cake I thought you'd appreciate, but all of those candles melted it :(

radioheadcake2.jpg

So on the second cake I figured it's best to just keep it away from the flames. :heheh:

radioheadcake.jpg

(BTW: the local cake maker refused to make a MUSE cake, so ... yeah... this is what you get :tongue:)

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest and warmest people I've yet to meet in real life!!

Have a great day and may your Kate Bush thread some day be as big as the LZ thread :D.

:cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tray! I don't think I can top what Jen and the others have said! You and Sox are really something people should model themselves after as I don't think either of you have a mean bone in your bodies. You are both two of the most genuine people I've met in my e-travels. Tray, you give me an extra boost to do my threads because I know that you are actually curious and looking to expand your horizons. You are still true to what you like but you never assume anything about my taste and seem to find where we mesh musically. You are also the biggest horror buff I know here so that was reason enough to make a thread for that as well. You are one of the biggest examples of why I do this and why I can come here productively as an escape. Wishing you the greatest day and hope you both get to celebrate! :cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope you have a fantastic birthday Tray. One of the kindest people on this forum. :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A FRIENDLY, KIND AND FUN MEMBER!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY TRAY!!!!

Nightwish.jpg

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Tray , a real looker and even though I haven't personally talked w/ you much I know you gotta be cool ... Sox married you after all. :D

Hope you guys have fun on your day!! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online