Happy Birthday Soot And Stars!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you very much! Sunny, thank you for starting the thread! It's great having you all these years as we are around the same age and like a lot of the same stuff! You are one of the sweetest girls I've ever known and were obviously raised right! It's nice that even though I don't have the same momentum behind my posting or even the same presence in the past year that I'm still appreciated from those who have known me over the years and by those who are new as well! :) Tray, that is an awesome creation with a lot of thought behind it! Thank you so much! It's so cool and shows you know me! You and Sox are the nicest couple I know in any case! :) Gcczep, thank you for having that opinion of me! It's what I strive for! Metal, LG and Magic, thanks for appreciating our history together here and I'm glad we are all sticking it out! Riff, EF and Sweaty, I'll add you to that as well as since you've come in it's been a new family of mods! Us older hands in the shack have had some life changes and have been around the forum block quite a bit. You two have done a lot to keep the momentum going as the newest additions! That 70's Guy, Mr. Bob Dobolina, Lou/Realm and Crazy Connie, if it weren't for your time and loyalty here I wouldn't have a forum to visit! I know I stick out like a sore thumb for my taste and views but in the end I genuinely like all of you and spending my time here! Peace! :)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Happy brithday Sooty. Hope you had a good one, my friend. :cheers2

But there is one thing that bothers me...

...what does the fox say?

:oyea:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Keep sticking out like a sore thumb buddy!!! Always looking for cool new music...you're a HUGE help in that area!!

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online