Happy Birthday Soot and Stars

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
There are still another 20 minutes before it's technically your birthday, Sooty, buuuuuuuuut I might as well give you your present early. ;)

lisahannigan.png

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have a good birthday dude :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
HEY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDYY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A ROCKIN' DAY!!! It's been a while since I joined but I gotta tell ya, you are one of the main people that made coming here and joining CRF worth every minute I spend here!!!

billykorgan.jpg

toriamos.jpg

blue-october.jpg

birthday_you_rock_card-p137528050842186553qt1t_400.jpg

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Sooty!! I have to echo MP, in my own words, lol, You are one of a kind and one of the BEST!!!

Have a wonderful day!! And Happy Labor Day, too!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:blush: Thank you guys! I wasn't expecting this much of a response this early but I really appreciate it! It's unbelievable how close you can get with people that you mostly know behind the screen. I've formed many friendships of varying levels here and a lot of them are as high as anything I have in real life. Seriously, I have people here I can trust, share things with and get the best advice period. For those I don't know as well I look forward to getting to know you better! :grinthumb I appreciate all the cool words, pictures and music selections left thus far! I won't be doing anything special tomorrow as I'm working but I plan on fulfilling some good times during the week! :cheers2 Thanks again everyone for making my ascent into old age that much easier to deal with! :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online