Hallellujah!! Christmas Is Almost Over!

algernon

Reaction score
Yes, that's right...I think Christmas sucks. Like everything we fallen humans really put our minds to, we screwed it up big time. How else to explain turning the occasion of Jesus' birth into a massive **** of materialism? The other thing I despise about it is all the cheap sentimentality. It's unhealthy to look back and this stupid season grabs you by the neck and twists. Holiday? Give me Halloween.

Jack D.

Reaction score
You did'nt mention shopping. People pushing and shoving, being rude, and everything else. What a way to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
I used to like Christmas until I grew up and had to deal with all the shopping and the wrapping and the stress and the family bickering, etc.

Now, the only moments of Christmas I truly enjoy are watching my granddaughters open their presents. Oh and the great food was enjoyable, too. Still have to have some family bickering, fortunately it's the in-law's side not ours. Wow, it's gotta be weird when my hubby and I are the normal ones in the family. LOL

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online