Guns N' Roses (Official Thread)

T

tyler_hannibal

600full-guns-n-roses.jpg

In my opinion guns n roses could have been the new Rolling Stones if they hadn't ended in the 90s.

Maybe they could have been bigger than them????? :rolleyes:

What Do U Think??

Official Website

Appetite for Destruction (1987)
G N' R Lies (1988)
Use Your Illusion I (1991)
Use Your Illusion II (1991)
"The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993)
Chinese Democracy (2008)

guns-n-roses.jpg

guns-n-rosesi2.jpg

00010426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Axl was the girl of the band, and still is. I liked Guns and Roses. They had a great guitar/song sound. Just Axl had to goa and screw it all up.

At least he is still not going anywhere and Slash and the other crew are doing well with Velvet Revolver. :)

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
They were a great band with great songs. A very good comparison to the Rolling Stones. But I've never been a big fan of them myself.

Yeah, I WANT to hate Guns N Roses because Axl was freaking horrible as a person.

But in the end I can't help but to think "wow, this is good" when I hear Sweet Child O' Mine. And they have a lot of great songs.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: Guns N Roses

I'm not sure why I've never noticed this thread....or as to why it's stickied....

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

The Cars? Are you serious?

Well (not that this is relevant to Guns N' Roses ((whom I love)) or anything) but The Cars are actually a very good band.

I'm REALLY loving this song today. My favorite Gn'R song (just to stay on topic):

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

I have always admired Slash who wouldn`t ? When they first hit the UK I didn`t pay much heed, now on reflection I wish I had cos their early music seems to grow. I really should have caught one of their shows (you live and learn).

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score

I have always admired Slash who wouldn`t ? When they first hit the UK I didn`t pay much heed, now on reflection I wish I had cos their early music seems to grow. I really should have caught one of their shows (you live and learn).

Almost every band is the best in there prime.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online