Groan

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I think that was LOU and Sweaty if I'm not mistaken...they seem to get to almost every gig within 200 miles.:D

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:heheh: Yes LG it certainly was us !! :cheers2 Checking out CRFs Mazzereths band GROAN supporting the excellent American rockers STONE AXE . What an excellent evening and all the bands.......ROCKED !!! [ we even had a few beers....]
Well done Mazz!!!!,great performance,great tidy heavy numbers that went down a storm with Sweaty,myself and the rest of the crowd.We were 1st to get the cds,even before you played .:grinthumb

Last edited:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Agreed, what a great night , was great to put a face to the name and listen to some great music, what a night we had, 4 bands for £4 a fantastic bargain, got the cd and played it, very very good, my mate Tez has it on in his car all the time.

Well done to the band I hope you get the success you deserve and thanks for a top night :)

Mazzereth

Reaction score
Agreed, what a great night , was great to put a face to the name and listen to some great music, what a night we had, 4 bands for £4 a fantastic bargain, got the cd and played it, very very good, my mate Tez has it on in his car all the time.

Well done to the band I hope you get the success you deserve and thanks for a top night :)

I am not a christian but BLESS YOU..that's very kind. It's also a good thing to read after a shit day at work.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online