Groan sign to Dutch label Soulseller Records

Mazzereth

Reaction score
GROAN (UK)

Let this UK-based doomsters have their own statement about this signing: “If the apocalypse happens in 2012 we hope that our next album, The Divine Right of Kings, can be the soundtrack to people drinking, dancing and pumping their fists into oblivion. We plan to play more live gigs this year and take over Europe. Who better to make this unholy pact with than Soulseller Records?” – Mazzareth (Groan vocalist)”

Soulseller Records
Groan | Facebook

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Congrats regarding the deal Mazz !!......hope to see GROAN again soon sometime. Didnt me and the honorable Capt Sweaty see you at the CATHEDRAL gig London December......and blank us ? heh heh dont blame you

Mazzereth

Reaction score
Cheers dude..blanking people is not how I roll and I was not at the gig. :). Our bass player was at the gig..was it him? I bet it was..ha ha

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
My apologies Mazz !....probably a guy that just looked like you . Yep , loving the GROAN cd......be great to have some feedback regarding " doom " bands as there are quite a few who take an interest in this music on the forum.
My personal music taste is pretty wide and have contributed in various areas NWOBHM , 70s glam , Gothic and Industrial metal.......so DOOM would be a great starter for the threads as they may be some more promising bands like yourselves plus some old undiscovered gems
.........I know your a busy guy :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online