Greetings from a fellow headbanger

kelandwood

Moon the Loon
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm new to these forums and am starting to heavily get into music. Just so you know, I have very varying tastes in music. I can listen to softer music like Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash and heavier music like Rob Zombie. But my greatest passion is as you'd guess classic rock. I feel everyone's been exposed to rock music at a young age. As a little kid it was more pop punk and pop rock stuff. When I went on a road trip with my dad when I was about 11, we listened to a lot of Queen and a compilation cd called The Best of Power Ballads. It really opened my mind to music and recently i've realised that there are so many famous bands I know nothing about. I've had this big musical awakening and listened to bands like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. It kind of sucks being a teenager in the 2010's because the music on the radio is absolutely terrible and i've been sheltered from classic music for so long. So I just thought'd be cool to meet some new people on here and talk about my favourite music. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

CurtRHCP

Reaction score
Hi, welcome Kelandwood :)

I feel the same too about the music on radio. That's why I don't really listen to radio, except "Classic 21" (I'm Belgian), this station plays classic rock.

I feel it's good to gather people with the same passion. I know no one of my generation with the same musical taste. Except here.
For me, music is really important in life. I don't know what, but it's like breathing/eating/sleeping/..., it's the same importance.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the gang of CRF!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom