Grateful Dead Albums

Reaction score
I used to know a bunch of deadhead jokes, but can only remember two. I'll post one here as playful ribbing, (so please don't take it personally)

How many Deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb?
They don't change it. They let it burn out and then follow it around for the next twenty years.

:heheh:

:lmao:

I said Workingman's Dead was my favorite studio album earlier in the thread, but I'll say it again, and Go To Heaven is a cool album, I have that and Skeletons In the Closet on vinyl

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
If you exclude the live albums
it would be one of these three

f61284p4mxj.jpg

d595464d546.jpg

f74697namjk.jpg

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Lynch, that's a good one..I never heard that one before. :grinthumb

:heheh:

The only bad thing about liking The Grateful Dead a lot - you get associated with a lot of space cadets.

I've taken a few trips into outer space back in the day, but I'm no space cadet.

Actually, I'm more into the music, than trying to be a ''Dead Head''

''It's like all about the musical vibes, man and being one with Jerry in the cosmic hands of time of the universe'' - umm, that was never me!

And I'm not saying anyones is saying I am.

Sometimes I don't want to be labeled a ''Dead Head'', even though I am sort of on the side of the music, It's just I'm very unique. :D

Like, you dig want I'm saying? :heheh:
hippie.gif

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
The only bad thing about liking The Grateful Dead a lot - you get associated with a lot of space cadets.

[/IMG]

I've always wondered how much of a myth this really is. Do the Grateful dead really have more space cadets (aka stupid people) than Led Zeppelin fans, Pink Floyd fans, Metallica fans, Britney Spears fans, Sex Pistol fans etc...?

Reaction score
I've always wondered how much of a myth this really is. Do the Grateful dead really have more space cadets (aka stupid people) than Led Zeppelin fans, Pink Floyd fans, Metallica fans, Britney Spears fans, Sex Pistol fans etc...?

I wouldn't say "stupid people" but I would imagine that it is more likely that the general group of "Deadheads"(at one point in time) had more "out there" folks than certain other bands because of what the band stood for, for some it is more than music, the other bands you mentioned didn't encourage "life experimentation":heheh: as much, or at least as vocally... most people would identify with the music of those groups more than their off stage practices

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

I didn't mean stupid people, I just meant people who did waaaay too much drugs.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online