Google Adds

Frands

Reaction score
Hi:),

At Admins

Is it by a chance possible to get rid of all them google adds when logged into the forum. They are very annoing and pretty disturbing at certain hours of the day. Sometimes browsing the forum can be almost impossible which means that the browser crashes.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
My anti-virus software has an ad-blocker. Google ad-blocker and your anti-virus name and maybe there's a solution :grinthumb

Kui

Hey look, it's Freiza!
Reaction score
I block them with ad block plus. Pretty sure it has tracking built in so beware of that but it works for me. Blocks the ads for me while still having them visible for bots and noobs to generate server funds.

Frands

Reaction score
Thanks guys!:) Well, I know all them tricks;). I make use of the Pale Moon browser. It is Firefox retro. It have some good ad-blockers as well. Also I can turn tracking off. I use to have the Kaspersky Internet Security software installed, but I am trying out Trend Micro at moment and it don't come with an ad-blocker, sadly.

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its funny......I use my iPad all the time and the adds are gone once I'm logged in.

However.....when I'm not logged in, I know there is tracking going on because of the kind of adds I see (girly stuff) :oyea:

Reactions: Kui

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online