Good evening from Holland

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome back ssvoogel, I'm glad you are going to be around more.:)

I love Blue Oyster Cult,,,I am thinking of writing a New proper thread to replace the old one in fact.

Golden Earring is a great band, Cut and Moontan being my two favorite albums.

I have all of Arjen Lucassen's albums with his amazing guest musicians in his Ayreon projects a thread for this band will be here shortly.

Wasn't much of a Focus fan, I only had "Focus con Proby", on vinyl at least I think that was the title.

I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Last edited:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
welcome.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you could navigate your way back SS :)

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
Good to see you back and glad to hear all is good.

Well, had some physical difficulties. Shoulder operation which kept me from the internet a bit hehe. But everything is alright now.

Welcome back ssvoogel, I'm glad you are going to be around more.:)

I love Blue Oyster Cult,,,I am thinking of writing a New proper thread to replace the old one in fact.

Golden Earring is a great band, Cut and Moontan being my two favorite albums.

I have all of Lucas Arjen's albums with his amazing guest musicians in his Ayreon projects a thread for this band will be here shortly.

Wasn't much of a Focus fan, I only had "Focus con Proby", on vinyl at least I think that was the title.

I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Have to say I've been listening a lot to BOC lately. Golden Earring will always be special to me but lately there has been some new Dutch bands that I've been exploring. I will post some stuff here on the forum.

Focus con Proby is the 1978 with Sneezing Bull as my favorite of that album. Good to see some other Focus addicts hehe

Glad you could navigate your way back SS :)

Well, it's a V Bulletin forum. How difficult can it be? hehe

Hey :) Welcome... I'm from Belgium ;)

Nice! Belgium has some nice music producing lately. Good to have a fellow-BeNeLux member here. No Dutchies spotted yet

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Just realized I made a mistake, it's Arjen Lucassen, the former guitarist of Vengeance who's the driving force behind Ayreon...must have been asleep at the wheel...lol

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online