Gene Simmons Wants Lady Gaga to Join Kiss

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
pic12.jpg

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
I'm thrilled to say, I've never even heard this goof ball's music. I've only seen pictures of her, and I never even gave those a good look. I basically know she's blonde, I think. As far as Gene, he's the reason, and this is an example why, that I actually hated KISS for many, many years. it was only last year, a guy I work with, got back into KISS.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
I don't find her attractive... I even tried putting it on mute, and she still wasn't hot even after she stopped singing:D

I don't get the hype:lmao:

Irrelevant. It'll be impossible to tell what she looks like under all that white and black face paint anyway.

:D

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Mean?? Neither Gene or Lady are getting made fun of. The tabloids are pretty funny and this hoax of a story is funny. :grinthumb

And why do you think it's a hoax MP? The San Francisco Chronicle ran the story and I doubt they would have fallen for a hoax. Besides, Gene praised her way back in March...

"During an interview with two members of veteran rock band Kiss, Simmons and his band mate Eric Singer praised the 'Telephone' star for her stage performances.

"To me she's the modern day Madonna," Singer said. "I remember when first Madonna came on the scene and really caused, not just a musical phenomenon, but a cultural... fashionable thing.

"She's [Gaga] done what Madonna did back in the '80s," Singer added. "That's what I think is great about her. She's always changing it up, keeping it interesting. To me that's what the spirit of entertainment and rock 'n' roll is all about. She gets it."

Simmons then added: "We appreciate Gaga and everything. I'll take Gaga over Madonna any day. Anybody that gets visual on stage and is in your face, she's the most exciting thing I've seen in a decade."

Reaction score
Irrelevant. It'll be impossible to tell what she looks like under all that white and black face paint anyway.

:D

That is true as well.... I guess I just don't like my women to be so.. black and white:whistle::heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
annie...I haven't seen an OFFICIAL invite. I believe Simmons praised her and that's cool but he would not want her in KISS.

It's hypothetical..as a "what if" compliment. Hey it'd be great to have her in KISS,Lady Kiss....just a compliment.

Nothing she could add would benefit the band or herself. Gene knows this.

:grinthumb

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
annie...I haven't seen an OFFICIAL invite. I believe Simmons praised her and that's cool but he would not want her in KISS.

It's hypothetical..as a "what if" compliment. Hey it'd be great to have her in KISS,Lady Kiss....just a compliment.

Nothing she could add would benefit the band or herself. Gene knows this.

:grinthumb

Exactly, it is a compliment, so why didn't you say that in the first place instead of calling it a hoax?

Predicting that she will end up like Amy Winehouse is beyond the pale, really sick. She is no Winehouse, Amy was in the gutter from the get go. Gaga is already on top of the game and climbing higher and higher. In October 2009, Gaga received Billboard magazine's Rising Star of 2009 award. So she once did cocaine - who didn't? In any case, she stopped 5 years ago and it shows.

In just 2 years Lady Gaga has become an international superstar, selling out everywhere in the world. She has sold out around the globe with her 2010 Monster Ball tour and has already booked North American dates for February to April 2011. In 2010 the tour has taken her throughout Europe to rave reviews everywhere she stops.

And I doubt that she cares whether any of you thinks she is hot or not. Plenty of others do. She is a free spirit and I like that about her. To date, her albums "The Fame" and "The Fame Monster" have sold 11.5 million albums worldwide, while Lady Gaga’s current singles, “Just Dance,” “Poker Face,” “Lovegame,” “Paparazzi,” “Bad Romance” and “Telephone” have combined sales over 40 million worldwide. Her music videos have received a combined total of over 1 billion views online – the first artist to reach this number. Lady Gaga has made another video milestone with “Bad Romance” becoming the most viewed video of all-time on YouTube.com.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
But annie you're addressnig me with opinions I have not made.

As far as hoax?? I said that in regards to people believing Gene "asked" her to join KISS. Has this happened?? Others I've seen responding to this article seem to think it's true.

There is no proof of this. If she wasn't contacted by Gene or her management..then yes there is an exagerration here...or a blown up hoax. What is Paul Stanley's take on this??

As far as GaGA herself? I'm in no position to form my own personal opinion.

Gene?? He complimented her. That part is true. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online