Gene Simmons Wants Lady Gaga to Join Kiss

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:lmao:

Has anyone seen this?? I thought this was hysterical. The only sad part about it is that some people may believe it's for real. Gene's pretty good at getting attention for himself and others...but trust me folks..he does not want Lady GaGa singing Detroit Rock City anytime soon. :oyea:

Spinner

gene-simmons.jpg

Lady Gaga has entranced everyone from Annie Lennox to Perry Farrell, and now it looks like Gene Simmons not only loves the pop star but also wants her to be the honorary fifth member of Kiss.

"I love the vibe, the big mouth and the big visuals," Simmons told the UK's Daily Star. "She's the most exciting thing to happen since us. She's a female version of us."

Calling her "Lady Kiss," Simmons believes that Gaga's out-of-the-box fashion sense and theatrical style was inspired by the hard rock legends, and credits her success to her ability to connect with fans.

"One of the first things we learned was to treat the audience as the guv'nor," he said. "When they buy a ticket they become your boss. We just work here. She realizes that her fans deserve the best you got because they pay your wages."

:heheh:

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Lady Gaga should take the gig...

because, she's on the fourteenth minute of her fifteen minutes of fame!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Whether that would EVER pan out I'd still be interested in seeing it. I like Lady Gaga but I think she definitely needs a better musical direction than the dance pop that she is pulling now.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Would be interesting...but I'm 100% positive Gene's not serious. I'm sure there are some who think it is.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Next year at this time, Lady Gaga will be will be in rehab, sharing a room with that no talent skank rag, Amy Winehouse.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online