Gary Moore R.I.P

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It seems like a theme for a tragic opera the last few months, all the great artists passing away and far too young as well.

He was a fabulous guitarist and will be sorely missed.

:rip:

Steven L

Reaction score
Re: What are you listening to Vol 9

Gary Moore was great....... With respect.
But I really love much more Over the hills and far away song performed by Nightwish.
They made it perfect....I have listened that song about million times....
That´s where Gary also went! Over the hills and really faaar away. Rest in peace!
S

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
blabbermouth

THIN LIZZY Members Comment On GARY MOORE's Passing - Feb. 6, 2011
The members of THIN LIZZY have released the following statement regarding the sudden death of the band's former guitarist Gary Moore:

"It is with great sadness we hear of the passing of Gary Moore. Our thoughts go out to Gary's family at this time and our memories of Gary and his contribution to THIN LIZZY and music in general will live on forever."

Commented THIN LIZZY drummer Brian Downey: "I am in total shock. I have known Gary since 1967 when he was in PLATFORM THREE and he's been an amazing friend ever since. It was a pleasure to play with Gary again in 2006 after his days with LIZZY. He will always be in my thoughts and prayers and I just can't believe he is gone."

Added THIN LIZZY guitarist Scott Gorham: "Playing with Gary during the 'Black Rose' era was a great experience, he was a great player and a great guy. I will miss him."

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online