Frampton tosses fan's phone

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
The fan was so clueless, he gave Peter the phone when asked to see what he was recording.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I don't know. They charge an arm and leg to see them, they have tons of money. I think filming with a phone is something very petty to get upset over. I know when I saw Paul McCartney, people were filming him and he just waved.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It's a phenomenon I don't understand, that you go to shows, concerts, festivals, sporting events and are more concerned about filming what's going on than enjoying the spectacle, that taking a 'selfie' to prove to your 'posse' that you were there is more important than what took place.:wtf:

Did Frampton overreact? Maybe but I consider being filmed without explicit permission to be a violation of your privacy, you are giving people 2+ hours of your time putting on a concert to entertain them and it ends there. We used to buy t-shirts/posters at concerts that was to support the band and have a momento of the concert, seems a lot more tangible to me than a crappy photo/video shot by amateurs.:nw:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think taking photos is fine but stop holding the cameras up for any longer than a few seconds or they should have them confiscated. Its selfish and inconsiderate to other people behind them. I hate people who constantly hold their cameras up at concerts, they should move to a spot not in someone's way.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
In two instances, at two different shows, I asked the person in front of me to please stop, that I couldn't see with their arm and phone blocking the way.

I was ignored in both instances.

In both instances, I took their phones and threw them.

Yes Peter, I do feel like you do.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In two instances, at two different shows, I asked the person in front of me to please stop, that I couldn't see with their arm and phone blocking the way.

lol Good. They deserved it for being selfish, inconsiderate assheads.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score

Didn't look at it that way. :uh:

*Reminds self not to film near Vehicle* :gig

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online