Forum Changes!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Changes, changes, and more changes:

16) I have been uploading smilies all evening. I have categories for them. You will see a lot of new ones and I still have a ton more to upload.

(slow process, you have to upload each one individually :) )

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Magic wrote:

Eberg is one of us....a classic rock fan!.........I have no doubts whatsoever about his knowledge of classic rock. His age plays no role here as far as I am concerned :D

True! :D

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
there is a few folks on here that are sort of uptight and have a problem with the language, I don't know if they still come on anymore, but I said **** (I guess I can say it now cus of the filter haha) and they reported my post and sent me a not so nice private message, so I guess this sort of just keeps everyone happy, I can understand it, its sort of rediculous, but its not worth fighting it

And I thought you never got my message. Just call me the Lauguage ****.

Reaction score
And I thought you never got my message. Just call me the Lauguage ****.

was it from you? I haven't even looked at my pm's for a very long time, but if it's really that offensive, its not exactly the biggest deal haha
:cheers:

Last edited:

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
was it from you? I haven't even looked at my pm's for a very long time, but if it's really that offensive, its not exactly the biggest deal haha
:cheers:

I think it was me. I don't remember being not so nice though. I meant it to be low key, even silly. If I offended I am sorry.

Reaction score
I think it was me. I don't remember being not so nice though. I meant it to be low key, even silly. If I offended I am sorry.

all's good, it probably was and I'm not remember right, but whatever haha :cheers:

Reaction score
I'll second shaggy's opinion, I didn;t like some of the organization at first, but you guys changed my mind, I can't find a fault with it, so good job, and thanks:tup:
and yay, I hit my 600th post

symph

Wham bam boom man!
Reaction score
I have heard the word ****!...so many times that not seeing it in here doesn't bother me one bit.

In fact I had a co-worker years ago that said **** so much that I once asked him..."I gather you are from the planet ****...which apparently is totally ****ed, and doesn't look like anything but ****ing is taking place there...:ha:

We are tolerant, and will allow certain colorful expressions, but one thing I guarantee is no one will get away with Insulting another member, that will draw instant attention from the staff.

The only thing that I hope as far as that's concerned you guys will take into consideration when people are just joking around. One of the ways I kid with people I start to feel comfortable with or gain an understanding of is horsing around, and on the other forum it was like there was no distinction between messing around and actual malicious intent. It's not exactly hard to tell when two people are just flinging shit at each other in jest, or actually pissed off.

(17) I have gone to forums for hooters girls and playboy bunnies and posted "Free Chocolate and Shoes HERE" with our link attached to the word "Here".... muhahaha....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online