Forum Changes!

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the F-Bomb filter. We are all adults (or reasonably close) here, aren't we?

Other than that, nice job. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the F-Bomb filter. We are all adults (or reasonably close) here, aren't we?

there is a few folks on here that are sort of uptight and have a problem with the language, I don't know if they still come on anymore, but I said **** (I guess I can say it now cus of the filter haha) and they reported my post and sent me a not so nice private message, so I guess this sort of just keeps everyone happy, I can understand it, its sort of rediculous, but its not worth fighting it

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Shaggy wrote:

You can still say shit so you got that going for ya :cheers:

You can still say that Shaggy, fortunately those kinds of words don't stick with me cause Aussies have their own lingo to replace it - even though everyone in Australia from The Prime Minister down is using that colourful Foreign terminology and scrapping the Aussie-isms! :bonk:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Oblivion wrote:

Maybe for now we are :) but along with active posters will come -18 year olds...

:wtf:

I don't have an answer to that - help! :banghead:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
CelineIsTheAntichrist wrote:

:heheh: That made me laugh C/PM! Don't hurt yourself too badly though!

:****: Yeah not a pleasant thing doing before the young un's arrive. :zzz:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I have heard the word ****!...so many times that not seeing it in here doesn't bother me one bit.

In fact I had a co-worker years ago that said **** so much that I once asked him..."I gather you are from the planet ****...which apparently is totally ****ed, and doesn't look like anything but ****ing is taking place there...:ha:

We are tolerant, and will allow certain colorful expressions, but one thing I guarantee is no one will get away with Insulting another member, that will draw instant attention from the staff.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.