Forum Changes!

Reaction score
CelineIsTheAntichrist wrote:

:heheh: That made me laugh C/PM! Don't hurt yourself too badly though!

:****: Yeah not a pleasant thing doing before the young un's arrive. :zzz:

hmm...:tongue:

young un's huh?

now who could they be

Oblivion

Reaction score

young un's huh?

now who could they be

Yeah..; who could they be...? We have to filter the incoming members as good as possible... Imagine a 16 year old browsing the forums without us knowing about it. We'd lose our credibility. Not to mention all the worried calls from their mothers. :ball:

Reaction score
Yeah..; who could they be...? We have to filter the incoming members as good as possible... Imagine a 16 year old browsing the forums without us knowing about it. We'd lose our credibility. Not to mention all the worried calls from their mothers. :ball:

hahaha
those sixteen year old brats....

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And yet more changes:

14) The youtube videos have been resized to a smaller size.

15) You now have a "quick post" button on the "post reply" screen that looks like this youtube_icon.png. Just click it and post the numbers after the = sign in the video URL between the tags. Example: http ://www.youtube .com/watch?v=jkpboxREEsA. The items in red are what you copy and paste between the tags.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
eberg15101 wrote:

young un's huh?

now who could they be

That's okay, there usually younger than you! :D

Lord Grendel wrote:

I have heard the word ****!...so many times that not seeing it in here doesn't bother me one bit.

In fact I had a co-worker years ago that said **** so much that I once asked him..."I gather you are from the planet ****...which apparently is totally ****ed, and doesn't look like anything but ****ing is taking place there...:ha:

We are tolerant, and will allow certain colorful expressions, but one thing I guarantee is no one will get away with Insulting another member, that will draw instant attention from the staff.

I knew someone who dropped the "F" Bomb as every second word, eventually I go so tired of it I was about to ask my supervisor if it would be okay to stay away from them and avoid being around them (cause we worked as a crew from a Bus), and drive in to the worksite instead, but the day I was about to ask them, the culprit who used to swear so much had left the group. Personally I don't think it's as bad to read spear words (cause you can just jump over them if it's like every second or third word), but hearing it is just disgusting and I'm sorry ladies, but I just feel swearing is more of a guy thing - when a lady swears, it seems to have an extra shock effect on me! :bonk:Probably because my Mum frowns upon harsh swearing!

Reaction score
eberg15101 wrote:

young un's huh?

now who could they be

That's okay, there usually younger than you! :D

I haven't been here that long, but who was younger than me on here, I know foggy hat was fourteen or something, I haven't seen him post in a while, and that rollingstoned dude was 18, I also have4n't seen any posts from him lately
ah and Kino's fourteen I think, I still see quite a few from him/her(not sure which it is, only seen music posts never personal)

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
eberg15101 wrote:

I haven't been here that long, but who was younger than me on here, I know foggy hat was fourteen or something, I haven't seen him post in a while, and that rollingstoned dude was 18, I also have4n't seen any posts from him lately
ah and Kino's fourteen I think, I still see quite a few from him/her(not sure which it is, only seen music posts never personal)

It's perhaps a bit involved to write about it on this forum, you'll just have to PM if you want more detail, the short answer is things were getting a little bit awkward for me on another forum!

Reaction score
eberg15101 wrote:

It's perhaps a bit involved to write about it on this forum, you'll just have to PM if you want more detail, the short answer is things were getting a little bit awkward for me on another forum!

hahaha, I can only imagine.......

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
eberg15101 wrote:

hahaha, I can only imagine.......

Yeah sadly it just one of those things which happens when you get older! :wtf: Nothing personal against you I can assure you of that.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Eberg is one of us....a classic rock fan!.........I have no doubts whatsoever about his knowledge of classic rock. His age plays no role here as far as I am concerned :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online