Foo Fighters Confront Westboro Baptist Church Picket

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I have relatives that live about a mile or 2 from the West Baptist Church headquarters ..not that they are proud of that or anything.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Brilliant! :oyea:

About time the Westboro Baptist Church got told. What a detestable bunch, protesting at military funerals and thanking God for dead soldiers. I hear a lot of times biker gangs will come to military funerals and drown out the sounds of their protesting with their motorcycles.

I mean, I know we have free speech in this country but these people lack all compassion. They also like to protest at the funerals of raped and murdered women. :nw:

Thanks for the video Tray.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Brilliant! :oyea:

About time the Westboro Baptist Church got told. What a detestable bunch, protesting at military funerals and thanking God for dead soldiers. I hear a lot of times biker gangs will come to military funerals and drown out the sounds of their protesting with their motorcycles.

I mean, I know we have free speech in this country but these people lack all compassion. They also like to protest at the funerals of raped and murdered women. :nw:

Thanks for the video Tray.

Glad the biker gangs do that, I get sick to my stomach when I hear some of the stuff the Westboro Baptist people do.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ Not at all, just poking fun at the ones who are usually criticizing everyone else. :D

WBC is a travesty.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online