Focus (Official Thread)

E-Z

Reaction score
Ritchie Blackmore the moody 'man in black' guitarist of 1970s DEEP PURPLE & RAINBOW in an interview from the late 1970s rated FOCUS very much and even claimed that they were one of his favourite progressive rock bands from the early 1970s.

BEST ALBUMS-

1.MOVING WAVES
2.FOCUS III
3.HAMBURGER CONCERTO

WORTH A LISTEN-

4.IN & OUT OF FOCUS
5.MOTHER FOCUS
6.SHIP OF MEMORIES
7.FOCUS CON PROBY (featuring P.J.Proby)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well I have picked up some tickets to see Focus in Sheffield in November, can't wait to see them again, maybe I will get to meet Thijs van Leer again for a beer. I will have seen Focus over 10 times now and they still amaze me.

They are supported by a band called Haze who have been around for some time and hail from Sheffield so should be a great night, maybe some Haze CD's and T's to be purchased:woot:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
great band Focus, still wondering will there be anyone whom would state this bands great album...

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
which album would you say is the better one to a first time listen as I personnel would say any of the first four...

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Ritchie Blackmore the moody 'man in black' guitarist of 1970s DEEP PURPLE & RAINBOW in an interview from the late 1970s rated FOCUS very much and even claimed that they were one of his favourite progressive rock bands from the early 1970s.

BEST ALBUMS-

1.MOVING WAVES
2.FOCUS III
3.HAMBURGER CONCERTO

WORTH A LISTEN-

4.IN & OUT OF FOCUS
5.MOTHER FOCUS
6.SHIP OF MEMORIES
7.FOCUS CON PROBY (featuring P.J.Proby)

:omg::oyea: blackmore said :rolleyes:

Well I have picked up some tickets to see Focus in Sheffield in November, can't wait to see them again, maybe I will get to meet Thijs van Leer again for a beer. I will have seen Focus over 10 times now and they still amaze me.

They are supported by a band called Haze who have been around for some time and hail from Sheffield so should be a great night, maybe some Haze CD's and T's to be purchased:woot:

@Sweaty you do love your progressive rock...:bow: me to :bow: :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online