Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FleshgodApocalypse2015k-600.jpg

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Official Merchstore
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Band members
Cristiano Trionfera – guitars, vocals (2007–present)
Paolo Rossi – bass guitar, clean vocals (2007–present)
Francesco Paoli – drums, guitar, vocals (2007–present)
Tommaso Riccardi – lead vocals, guitars (2009–present)
Francesco Ferrini – piano, string arrangements, orchestral effects (2010–present)

Albums
Oracles (2009)
Agony (2011)
Labyrinth (2013)
King (2016)

Some songs

Really great band. They play a nice blend of the brutal trademark death metal with really cool symphonic elements. Basically a symphonic death metal band. Typically symphonic elements probably suit black metal better but with this band they really made the piano work, all the other operatic type sounds work nicely with the brutal, downtuned guitars and the searing vocals. Definitely recommend them to anyone who likes bands who branch out into multiple sub genres of metal.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I've obviously heard of these guys but I guess i was always put off by the tag " symphonic death" . Like you said seems more a Black metal thing but I will definitely look into these guys after my Enthroned cd that I am currently crushing my skull wIth Is over. :D

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I'm really into the symphonic stuff, be it extreme metal or female fronted metal, and Fleshgood Apocalypse are excellent at what they do, although not quite up there with bands like Septic Flesh. I loved the first two albums and the EP. The last one had some great songs, if you pick them out and listen to them separately, but I found it hard to sit through the whole album at once - it just melted into one long song in my ears. I might be harsh, perhaps I need to listen to it again, but then again, I had not felt that way about their previous albums and the EP.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The new one did have criticism over the fact the album probably was overbearing with the symphonics in the mix and it drowned out the guitar.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fleshgod Apocalypse new album King is really good and has better mixing as far as the guitars go.
The Fool

Cold as Perception

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a few minutes for this thread.

Missing these from the 2019 album Veleno.
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Monnlisa

Fleshgod Apocalypse - No

Now a new and completely epic track.
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Pendulum

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online