Fleetwood Mac (Official Thread)

jtrichey13

Hall of Fame Guru
Reaction score
Fleetwood Mac is newly eligible this week at the Hall of Fame threads over at the Rock Lounge, and they may need your help. Come over and make your voices heard.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Despite having owned Fleetwood Macs albums almost since first collecting c.d.s I'm actually listened to the Rumours album for the first time ever. This song is gorgeous and the best hidden gem on it! I have a new respect for Christine McVie as I found her a little drab and boring on her songs but she carries this song very gracefully! :)

Songbird

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I am surprised you haven't listened to Rumours before now Sooty,,,but I am Not surprised you like Songbird.:heheh:

That song is probably my least favorite on the album,,,but I never skip over it.

I will be getting Rumours and the White Album on HQ vinyl shortly, I have two old copies but they have seen better days.

Have you checked out the early days of the band yet? Sox is a huge fan of the Peter Green era.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^I am surprised you haven't listened to Rumours before now Sooty,,,but I am Not surprised you like Songbird.:heheh:

That song is probably my least favorite on the album,,,but I never skip over it.

I will be getting Rumours and the White Album on HQ vinyl shortly, I have two old copies but they have seen better days.

Have you checked out the early days of the band yet? Sox is a huge fan of the Peter Green era.

I own a live album from the early era and it doesn't do anything for me! :peek

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
My favourite on Rumours is and always will be Second Hand News but it's a must have classic!! :cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As I said on Facebook I really dug Songbird, first song I had listened to of this group.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
As I said on Facebook I really dug Songbird, first song I had listened to of this group.

And as I said great minds think alike but maybe i should say great ears hear alike! :heheh:

I have to say since hearing the cover of "Goldust Woman" by Hole which was an awesome cover before I ever heard the original:

Hole-Goldust Woman

It's hard hearing the tamer original:

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am getting the rocks now Sooty...mentioning Hole in any FM thread is worth a stoning...:nw:

;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online