Fleetwood Mac (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I am getting the rocks now Sooty...mentioning Hole in any FM thread is worth a stoning...:nw:

;)

Stone away friend but I'll be getting the crazy pills for ya as that's an awesome cover! :heheh: Regardless of Courtney Love being a cracked out whackjob she had a great rock vocal and they knew exactly what to do bring out of a song like that! :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I own a live album from the early era and it doesn't do anything for me! :peek

:omg: Oh Well ! As Pete would say,:D. "Then Play On" from 1969 is one of my favourite albums and has been for many years. It was Danny's first and Pete's last with the 'Mac. I don't think Jeremy had much input other than a few piano parts.

2ql9us3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loving the self titled album I got of theirs. Over My Head is a nice tune.

Say You Love Me is another one I like.

Also picked up the Tango in the Night album which I'll listen to straight after.
My diving into more 60s bands quest started here.

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed that one Riff...it's hands down my fave FM album of all time.

In fact I would make it a mandatory part of any course for aspiring engineers/producers, to show how a record should sound. I've owned it since it was released, and it is still one of the best sounding albums ever made, and yeah that is important to me it helps you get closer to the absolute truth of a recording.;)

14733.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tango In The Night was a pretty nice album as well. I prefer the self titled but I enjoyed both albums. It is always nice having a break from heavy metal.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^

Speaking of Tango In The Night I found it in the 5 dollar bin and I'm listening to it now! Damn, they get pretty sexual on this track! I was a little uncomfortable playing it! :heheh:

Big Love

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^

Speaking of Tango In The Night I found it in the 5 dollar bin and I'm listening to it now! Damn, they get pretty sexual on this track! I was a little uncomfortable playing it! :heheh:

Big Love

The cheaper bin was how I found the two albums I now have. :heheh:
Rare for there to be good stuff over here in the bargain bins.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Here'sa the video bro :grinthumb

The cheaper bin was how I found the two albums I now have. :heheh:
Rare for there to be good stuff over here in the bargain bins.

Thanks Metal! The more I hear that track the more I like it! It sounds so different for them and the music has a guitar that sounds like a banjo melody IMO against a more modern 80's sound! Bizarre but cool! :) I found it funny how Stevie Nicks was just a swaying prop in that vid practically! She looked so out of place! :tongue:

Riff, if I had these value bins in my day my cd collection would be quadrupled! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online