First 3 Dio albums to be reissued....

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ronniejamesdio.com

The first three Dio albums are to be reissued on March 19.

Each will come in deluxe format, with a bonus CD and a new booklet. The albums are:
Holy Diver

The Last In Line

Sacred Heart

d684976934x.jpg

f65683twjlu.jpg

c42472i53ic.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I would love to see a nice HQ vinyl edition of Holy Diver released or a DVD-A disc,,,but another remastered CD...as much as I like Ronnie I'll pass on this new set.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy Diver doesn't need reissuing for mine. Still plenty of copies floating around.
Ill get the remastered editions of the other albums though.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Depends on what extras come w/ Holy Diver whether or not I'll pick it up. Definitely be buying the other two and hope they go farther then just the first three, so that all of us real Dio fans have a chance to get the rest of his older material in an up grade.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm a "real" Dio fan, but just won't buy any remastered set the label's lob out there.:nw:

I would prefer a DVD quality release, enough of the remasters that they tack on old tracks they have laying around the archives, release a complete B-sides rare tracks CD and that is fine.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I'm more concerned with what I want to buy, not really thinking about what others will or won't buy TBH :D I'd like to see all his older stuff re-mastered and re-issued rather then just the stuff that has been played on the radio.

The newer stuff not really needing the upgrade ...

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Wouldn't be cool to hear Egypt The Chains Are On in 5.1? They should look into THAT!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Exactly MP...enough of these continuing barrages of Slightly improved remasters(Which sometimes are not an improvement at all.) and do something special to commemorate Ronnie's first 3 albums.

Many of the people I know that take this very seriously have concluded that the very first CD's issued in a lot of cases are the best transfers, that keep as close to the original as possible. That's not to say some remasters haven't been HQ, but many have been altered to the point of only sounding good on your i-pod.:nw:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As will I. I just wanna hear some more good Dio albums.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online