Female Fronted Metal Bands

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
Tufnell Park area of North London, England.
Vinegar Joe...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Elkie Brooks and the much lamented Robert Palmer.
Talk about Vinegar Joe always reminds me of a time when I was a young long haired teenager in London back in 1971 or 72 and I was down on the London Underground (that's the subway to everyone else) and I got talking to a long haired hippy busker and even hung with him on a couple of occasions and he told me that he hung out with a band called Vinegar Joe in a squat who had a great female singer which of course was Elkie Brooks so if I had hung out with the guy for awhile maybe I mite have hung out with the band Vinegar Joe who knows?.

Last edited:

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
Tufnell Park area of North London, England.
Talk about Vinegar Joe always reminds me of a time when I was a young long haired teenager in London back in 1971 or 72 and I was down on the London Underground (that's the subway to everyone else) and I got talking to a long haired hippy busker and even hung with him on a couple of occasions and he told me that he hung out with a band called Vinegar Joe in a squat who had a great female singer which of course was Elkie Brooks so if I had hung out with the guy for awhile maybe I mite have hung out with the band Vinegar Joe who knows?.
Yeah I was only about 14-15 at the time so maybe if I had hung around maybe I would have hung out with the band and Elkie Brooks you never know??.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel Torment

Staff online

Members online