Female Fronted Metal Bands

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Looking forward to this release:

You must be registered for see images attach

I cannot believe it's already been 7 years since "The Metamorphosis Melody", but Carmen has had a child in between and also released an album with Savn. For those unaware, Liv Kristine has joined Midnattsol as a second vocalist.

On a side note, I saw Midnattsol live at small club in Vienna, Austria back in 2011. Great show, but with about 20 people in the audience. :whistle:

I have to give this band a listen, especially with Liv there now. I'll buy the album if I like what I hear, which is more than I can say for the so called Leaves' Eyes.

Last edited:

SnArkie

Reaction score
Yep, the greatest all female Maiden tribute band ever. I saw this band live a couple of times and their version of Running Free is marvellous.

Ive seen them once before and i was impressed. Im gonna see them again this Sunday with 3 other tribute bands. Ought to be fun.

E-Z

RAINBOW (1981-1984) the Joe Lynn Turner era
Reaction score
Tufnell Park area of North London, England.
Ive seen them once before and i was impressed. Im gonna see them again this Sunday with 3 other tribute bands. Ought to be fun.
At least they're all better looking than Harris & co and maybe to be really authentic they should all move to Leytonstone in northeast London and support West Ham United??. Just an idea babes??.

A PAUL DI'ANNO fan.

E-Z

Last edited:

nedkelly

Reaction score
LAUREN HARRIS...............like daddy like daughter in talent, BUT Lauren is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay prettier than daddy :):):)

You must be registered for see images

RadRobX

What the **** did I post now?
Reaction score
I'm sorry you missed it...but, I gotta go here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathyrowe

Members online