Feedback needed!!!

F

FoxyPage

So I am guessing an international section is out of the question? Even if people don't understand the words, they can still listen to the music. I have some good bands to share but I guess that wont happen?

Sorry to be asking all of this in here, just don't want to make a bunch of threads and waste space with questions that get simple answers, ha.

Again, no big deal, just asking.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Just post them in the "Everything Else" section Foxy, and tag them accordingly. If we get enough "International" threads then adding another section would be considered.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Since we are getting some threads with band news and concert information in the general rock lounge.......

what do you guys think about me adding a "band news and concert information" forum?

I hate the fact these news and concert threads are getting lost in the general rock forum.

Let me know what you think or give me your ideas.........PLEASE :)

If there was such a sub-forum I would use it. Better yet the existing sub forum for Concert Reviews could just be renamed Concert Announcements and Reviews.

Lord Grendel said:
If we do have a section for concert listings it should be with the understanding that they will be deleted after a period of time.

That would be ideal.

:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online

No members online now.