Feedback needed!!!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Since we are getting some threads with band news and concert information in the general rock lounge.......

what do you guys think about me adding a "band news and concert information" forum?

OR we could start merging them into the "official band threads".

I hate the fact these news and concert threads are getting lost in the general rock forum.

Let me know what you think or give me your ideas.........PLEASE :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I think merging them into the official band threads would be the most sensible thing.

Fever

Reaction score
I think I would prefer a band news and concert information forum or at least just one for concert information.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i think either way (adding or merging) would be great. whatever's easiest for ya.

p.s. 70s guy... i love that collective soul album.

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
I'd prefer news straight up in the Rock Lounge but if that's not happening then a seperate band and concert news forum would work for me :D

I'm having some difficulty figuring out what the Rock Lounge is for and it does seem to get very limited action.

Personally I rarely revisit the 'official' threads for news - seems odd to me, must admit. As I see it, it buries the news and it distracts from the work some people do on here with great 'biographical' type presentations. So it's bio, bio, bio, news, news discussion, bio, bio, news discussion..... nopes, doesn't work for me at all.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online