• Peaceful Easy Feeling

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Best Of My Love

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Jonny Come Lately

The New Kid In Town
Reaction score
This is difficult but I'm with Matt - Take It Easy for me, I love the music, the lyrics, the vocals and the arrangement (Randy Meisner's co-lead vocal on the 'flatbed Ford' verse really stands out). It's I think this song is to the Eagles what Good Times Bad Times is for Led Zeppelin, a bold and confident introduction to a great band, immediately laying a marker down and establishing what they were all about from the start, and therefore a great introduction to this compilation.

My favourite on a given day depends on my mood, for instance Peaceful Easy Feeling stands out when I want to listen to mellow music, whereas Witchy Woman is great when I want to hear something heavier.

I don't think you can go wrong with any song from this album though - unlike most greatest hits albums it is well ordered (starting with Take It Easy with Witchy Woman and ending with The Best Of My Love, for instance) and devoid of filler tracks.

~Banshee~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Tough one, went with my mood....Peaceful Easy Feeling

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
Best Of My Love

I'll probably be the only one with this song but I don't care! I love it! :woot:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online