favorite 80's bands

peacock159

Reaction score
Re: What Are Your 80s Favorites?

David Gilmour just literally named my 2 favourite bands. The Cars, who I've loved my whole life, and Def Leppard. But what about the good ole hair metal. Autograph, Cinderlla, Britny Fox, Triumph, Dokken. Oh p.s new music sux.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DND1NBxIlA

eccentric man

Reaction score

triumph shouldn't be listed with those people, 70s. canadian, and borderline prog. good band.

cinderella, on the other hand was one of the worst bands of the 80s. like a corporate watered down version of aerosmith while they were in rehab.

are you actually interested in discussion or just spamming your youtube video?

sambora

Reaction score

i m a real 80s fan really...cause of the great melodies and pure young spirit in the songs...80s was the best years of rock music...if u listen to the late 80s u can feel that the combination of lyrics and melodies are really superb...it s not easy to make songs with spirit and powerful melodies ın 80s rock bands did it....

my favourite of all the time is Scorpions..... Bon Jovi, Def Leppard , Whitesnake , Warrant, Van Halen , Winger are great bands....

Ratt,Poison,White Lion,Skid Row,Y & T were above the average

strutter78

Reaction score

i know they started in the 70's but kiss

Reaction score

billy joel he did some really good stuff in the 70s too though

eric clapton did some cool stuff in the 80s too

porrohman

porrohman
Reaction score

Best band to come out of eighties (BY A MILLION MILES!!!!) was Big Country. A truly unique band of brilliant musicians and totally original. No band sounds like BC - they are very easily identifiable and have put out some superb albums over the years.

APageMark

Reaction score

Best band to come out of eighties (BY A MILLION MILES!!!!) was Big Country. A truly unique band of brilliant musicians and totally original. No band sounds like BC - they are very easily identifiable and have put out some superb albums over the years.

Agreed. Losing Stuart was a tremendous blow.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score

Living Colour was cool. Especially their debut. Time's Up and Stain were good follow ups as well. What's Vernon Ried doing these days?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Staff online

Members online