FANTASTIC Yorkshire based 70s rock covers band

brian maiden

Reaction score
If any of you guys live in Yorkshire you should come and check out my band, VINTAGE. We play 70s classic rock and we're going down a storm. I realise it's particularly immodest to blow your own trumpet, but if I wasn't in the band, I know I'd want to come and see us.

Our focus is not just doing the music justice, but also having a good time and getting across the energy of the classic 70s rock bands. Our guitarist's are proper axe gods (no metal sounds, just authentic blues tones and the like) and our singer has to be heard to be believed.

We don't look like much, but we have everybody dancing and are getting some real rave reviews.

We play every weekend so come and check us out - we've dates in Leeds (O'Neill's, New Roscoe, etc) and we get out to York, Ackworth (Boot and Shoe of course), Driffield, etc.

Vintage - 70s classic rock covers
Vintage | Facebook

Hope I haven't posted inappropriately

brian maiden

Reaction score
not yet - donny is farthest south we've been booked, but i know there's a good blues club down there so maybe next year (we're fully booked this year!)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Good to see classic 70s rock tribute band. :grinthumb

However I'm very strict person, because I'd love to hear more 70s hard rock, such as Nazareth, Uriah Heep, Atomic Rooster, Argent and some more UK based bands. But still I can have a look at your playing, when you come to Reading one day. :D

brian maiden

Reaction score
Good to see classic 70s rock tribute band. :grinthumb

However I'm very strict person, because I'd love to hear more 70s hard rock, such as Nazareth, Uriah Heep, Atomic Rooster, Argent and some more UK based bands. But still I can have a look at your playing, when you come to Reading one day. :D

Unfortunately we haven't got any of those bands on our list yet. The bands we play are on our web site, but we don;t usually give away our actual set because punters not really into 70s rock will think they won't like us, whereas proper musos like you will think what we do is too populist - but when you're actually there it's just right!

brian maiden

Reaction score
should probably have pointed out we're playing o'neill's in leeds tonight 'til 12, if any of you fancy it!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
should probably have pointed out we're playing o'neill's in leeds tonight 'til 12, if any of you fancy it!

I'd like to... a bit of problem with transport as I don't have a driving licence and not looking forward to get it until 2013 when I finish Music college. Sorry, but I can't. :/