Reaction score
^^I haven't played any Enya for ages myself,,,have to remedy that tomorrow.:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I agree Cyerob, she is one of a kind.

opera races

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't listened to Enya in ages! But I do think Watermark is a beautiful album and yes, best enjoyed on a good sound system. I also have The Memory of Trees .

The first time I remember hearing Orinoco Flow ... it was when it was used for a coffee commercial! Does anyone remember that? The first time I listened to Watermark I had no idea then suddenly ... sail away, sail away ... hey, that's from that coffee commercial! Since then I've managed to put the song back into perspective and I think that's a cool tune on its own.

Marbles

Reaction score
I used to play Enya a lot. I haven't played any of my albums (the first five) for the best part of five years or more. Definitely must fish them out and give them a listen again. Long overdue.

I first got into Enya in the mid-80s, when "The Celts" was first released. I walked into an Our Price near work one lunchtime and they were playing it. I was so impressed that I had to ask what it was. Bought it on the spot.

By 2000 she was getting less airplay and I rather overlooked the more recent albums, more through ignorance than anything else.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I have been listening to Enya for years but this album slipped me by until a good friend sent me it. It's now my favourite.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online