Eighteen Visions (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
When I think back to how far I have listened to this band, my mind goes all the way before high school. It's been quite a while since I listened to them, but I decided to listen to them again, and I don't know why I stopped, they're just as amazing as I remember them. Eighteen Visions are a hardcore metal band with of course, some screams from the vocalist. Some harmonic vocals which are also pretty phenomenal.

EIGHTEEN VISIONS

3404_Eighteen%20Visions.jpg

The first album I listened to by these guys
and instantly fell in love with was and is their self titled: Eighteen Visions

1160408081.jpg

They've been together since 1995 and have released a total of 5 albums ranging from 1998 to 2006.
No new releases have been put out in the last few years. I'm keeping an eye on them again, I hope they release some new material.

VICTIM

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Album highlight

Eighteen Visions

1160408081.jpg

This album is probably one of the only albums of Eighteen Visions that I have been able to fully familiarize myself with.
And I mean, this goes back to looking up their music on Myspace and hoping that they put certain songs from this specific album on their myspace playlist thing so that I can have a certain song on my profile.
The song i'm talking about specifically is Victim. Not only is it one of my favorite songs off this album, it is also the first song I ever heard from this band. I enjoyed it quite a bit, so when I saw that this album was available in stores, I knew Victim was going to be on the album, so I spent the money I had on a physical copy, and I have probably since then, given the album a full listen through 100+ times through the years.
It's still in perfect condition surprisingly. It'll be an album I keep for a long time.

Eyre

Reaction score
I haven't listened to them in years...do you like Burn Halo?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
^Never heard of Burn Halo. I'll look them up and let you know.

Eyre

Reaction score
its a band led by former Eighteen Visions lead singer. 18 Visions broke up in I dunno...maybe 2007 or 2008

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Oh damn, i'll be checking that out, for sure.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Staff online

Members online