Do you still listen to local radio stations?

Do you still listen to local radio stations?

• Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
I have this really easy going Internet radio station called 'Secret Agent' from France that seems to be a "Cure" for listening to The Radio! :cool:

Goes well with a Cup of Joe. ;)

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
Yes, although it is 'station' singular - BBC local radio. I am not into the chart material, but I listen to the gardening, easy listening, country, soul/smooth jazz and big band programmes. They are an education. We have no rock radio and, if we did, it would be commercial and not my cup of tea. There is a fair bit of soft rock, which is okay in small doses.

joe

Reaction score
Yes. I listen to a local talk/info radio station for traffic, weather and local politics and events. I rotate with the CBC, Canada's national radio broadcaster for politics on a federal and world level when I'm driving. For music, no. From time to time on job sites there will be a trades person playing the local classic rock station. I put in my ear plugs. Most of the top 40 classic rock I can't absorb anymore.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Yes. I listen to a local talk/info radio station for traffic, weather and local politics and events. I rotate with the CBC, Canada's national radio broadcaster for politics on a federal and world level when I'm driving. For music, no. From time to time on job sites there will be a trades person playing the local classic rock station. I put in my ear plugs. Most of the top 40 classic rock I can't absorb anymore.

That is the Whole Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Listen to Anything unless You are Interested?

Arkie

Reaction score
I listen to the local radio station going back and
forth to work.

https://www.kshe95.com/
Ive got Next Radio app on my phone and i cant listen to No Control Radio at work cause coworkers dont want to hear Metal all day. So kshe is an acceptable alternative , plus Lern's a hottie. They do play deeper classic rock cuts compared to my local corporate bs station.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online