Dinosaur Jr (Official Thread)

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Re: Dinosaur Jr

I had two or three songs from Dinosaur Jr since the 80's but its only recently that I"ve picked up there albums after seeing them at a festival two years ago. J Mascis is a very underrated guitarist and I really like both of their recent albums. I've also got Bug on order.

Dual

Reaction score

^^How does the actual CD Sound Dual?? You know what I mean, is the production good or sloppy??

I don't know how the CD itself sounds because I bought the vinyl version which is superb, I can't fault it. Great production quality without a doubt.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Okay thanks I only asked because on a site I visit some people were saying it was a really Loud CD. I have switched to CD's/DVD's now, but I still have some of my old favorites on vinyl.

Dual

Reaction score

Ah yeah, there was a mistake with the European pressing of the album as it was 3dB too loud but they sorted it out. I didn't buy it until quite recently so I never had that problem with it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Glad to hear they fixed it,,,and Great avatar by the way.:tup:

moose_vol

Reaction score
"Dinosaur Jr."

Who else digs this band? they have been around since 1984 but have recently put out some new stuff. Here are some of my favorites

Last edited by a moderator:

bobbyg29

Professor of Rock n Roll
Reaction score
Re: "Dinosaur Jr."

Love them!! J Mascis is one of the best of the newer generation of guitar players.Farm was definitely one of my favorite albums of 2009. Here is one of my favorite songs from that album:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: "Dinosaur Jr."

I've tried to get into Dinosaur Jr. more than once but they're just not really for me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online