Demo from Six Barrel Syndicate

SixBarrelSyndicate

Danish Rockers
Reaction score
Hey Six, you guys sounds pretty good..nice job on the vocals too. What are some of the bands that influence your sound? Any chance you like Velvet Revolver? Scream Out reminds a bit of them, and I like VR alot so I will be giving your song another crank up :)

Hey there Whalerfan - You are totally correct in your analysis - We've been loving and learning from bands like Velvet Revolver, Guns n' Roses, Skid Row and Mötley Crüe. All of these bands have a distinct influence on our music, and thus are drawn into the front.

Nice feedback.

Now if you get bored cranking up the same old tune - here's the next track on the demo, Join the Scene

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Cool stuff - really like the two songs you posted :grinthumb Loving your vocals too - you have a good strong rock voice. Hopefully you will go far - best of luck with it all!

SixBarrelSyndicate

Danish Rockers
Reaction score
Cool stuff - really like the two songs you posted :grinthumb Loving your vocals too - you have a good strong rock voice. Hopefully you will go far - best of luck with it all!

Hey Tray!

Cool man, thanks for the thumbs up! Always great to get some feedback on the stuff you do, especially from rockers! :cheers2

Now I would like to share with you the last track from our first demo!
Fields of Green

Hope you like the sliiiiiide :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online