Demo from Six Barrel Syndicate

SixBarrelSyndicate

Danish Rockers
Reaction score
Hello there fellow rockers!

The name is Richard and I am the lead singer of the 80's inspired hard rock band Six Barrel Syndicate. The group consists of 5 young blokes in the age 20-22 years, and we've been playing together for roughly 5 years, though my entrance in the band was a single year ago.

The deal is that we've just finished our first demo, and we would simply love to get some constructive criticism, by people who know (and love) rock music. So if you would do us the favor of listening to our following opening track "Scream Out" and give us your cent on it, that would be great!

Comments and criticism is WELCOME!

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Fixed your link. Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy posting and looking around. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
...anyway yeah, stuff sounds rockin'...see ya 'round the forum. Hit the Introduction thread and tell us what else you're into.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Hey Six, you guys sounds pretty good..nice job on the vocals too. What are some of the bands that influence your sound? Any chance you like Velvet Revolver? Scream Out reminds a bit of them, and I like VR alot so I will be giving your song another crank up :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online

No members online now.