Def Leppard - On Through The Night (1980)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Re: On Through The Night -Def Leppard

A good fair review and some good comments .:grinthumb There was a real buzz at the time of the release of DEF LEPPARDs debut.I bought it when it was released and has always remained special.My favorite Leps album aswell !! As Fire and Water faithfully points out the band were incredibly young at the time ...yet show some refined rock tunes ! Some say Leppard never really matured till the classy "pyromania" album....
After that....well lets put it kindly..I lost interest in the band :uh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I liked everything they did from the beginning up through Adrenalize, although even that album was the beginning of the end for me.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

One of the two albums I like by them. High and Dry being the other. Rocks Off is one of the best on this one.

Khor1255

Reaction score
Overture kicks ass and along with songs like Satillite showcased a band with seemingly unlimited potential. Too bad they went the easy money route. This album hints at the possibility that they could have been an epic band.

Could losing Pete Willis have done that much damage?

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
I didn't like this album when I was younger. But I bought the album at a used shop and gave it a spin. Really enjoy this release now more than ever. My favourite tracks are Rock Brigade and Rocks Off

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online