Dedicate a song to someone!

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
^^^ Gee, thanks kath. :D

BTW, whatever happened to ladyislingering? Her profile says "retired", is that a nice way of saying banned?

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score

BTW, whatever happened to ladyislingering? Her profile says "retired", is that a nice way of saying banned?

when it comes to boardly things, yer asking the wrong person, if yer askin me, mwhaha. i haven't been a regular poster here for a long time. mind ya, when i first joined this board, computers still ran on steam.

but i'll dedicate a song to her, all the same (bouncebouncebounce):

rocknrollpestcontroll

Jammin On The Drums
Reaction score

yes I have noticed a lot of old members with 'retired' on them, maybe after a certain amount of time of inactivity that happens I don't know?...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
yes I have noticed a lot of old members with 'retired' on them, maybe after a certain amount of time of inactivity that happens I don't know?...

No Jake is right 'retired' means banned and Ladyislingering got what she deserved...it's not enjoyable to do that to a long time member after all the point is to include as many music lovers as possible in a forum like ours' but if you break the rules then there are consequences and she got what she deserved.

@kath

Nice to see you again.:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online