David Lee Roth Stops Fight In Audience

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've ever heard Dave curse before. I'm in no way to naive enough to have thought that he didn't but that was a whole lot to take in at once. :heheh: Good on Dave though. I really like it when bands do this. :grinthumb

Different means to the same end, my friend. :heheh:

In Axl's defense though, how is what Dave did there any different from what Axl did here?:

;)
In all seriousness I didn't expect to get a reply to my rather casual dig at Axl. :tongue:
I was actually referring to apparent incidents where he used to get in the audience and belt someone at shows.
If Axl Rose was ever stupid enough to come within arm's reach of me if I was fighting I would pick him up and do a proper "dwarf toss"...perhaps then he would mellow out a bit.:grinthumb

Now that I would have to see. :heheh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:oyea: Do you think this is a *beepin* mosh pit?? If they were trying to mosh I say I'm glad he stopped the music to say something.. Moshing is so out dated and quite frankly.. Stupid as hell!!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
:oyea: Do you think this is a *beepin* mosh pit?? If they were trying to mosh I say I'm glad he stopped the music to say something.. Moshing is so out dated and quite frankly.. Stupid as hell!!

Can't argue that. Dumbest thing I've ever seen at concerts. Take your 'fight club for retards' outside and let the rest of us enjoy the show.

PJC

Reaction score
Once of Wigan (UK)...now Peoria Heights Illinois
You know, watching Dave move around on the stage almost makes me cringe though. He's hardly over the hill, but as the guy I personally consider to be one of the greatest frontmen of all time, his stage movements now really remind me of Steve Martin trying to be the lead singer of a rock band.

Reminded me more of Chevy Chase

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Heh... filth floren filth.. :heheh:

You know, watching Dave move around on the stage almost makes me cringe though. He's hardly over the hill, but as the guy I personally consider to be one of the greatest frontmen of all time, his stage movements now really remind me of Steve Martin trying to be the lead singer of a rock band.

Wild-and-Crazy-guys.jpg

I don't know - I spotted him do a pretty nifty high kick, and at his age he's surely risking a hernia doing that :D

If Axl Rose was ever stupid enough to come within arm's reach of me if I was fighting I would pick him up and do a proper "dwarf toss"...perhaps then he would mellow out a bit.:grinthumb

:oyea: Thanks LG, you just made me snort coffee down my nose!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online