Daniel Bedingfield: Singer / Songwriter

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Daniel Bedingfield. This has got to be one of my all time favorite vocalists and songwriters of all time. It's a shame I don't listen to him that much anymore, but I am going to change that right away. This man alone offers a mixture of pure emotion and exceptional vocals. Two things when put together will create an amazing experience for the listener. His voice makes me tear up in the most amazing way, every single time.

Daniel John Bedingfield

4uatna.jpg

One of the first songs I ever heard from him, was If You're Not The One. And I don't care if I admit it, it makes me cry. Not for what the song is about, but for the fact that the way he sings it, is absolutely beautiful. I know I mentioned before that his voice makes me tear up, but this song alone makes me full on cry my eyes out.

Other (probably familiar) songs:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I like this artist pretty good Prime! I particular think he did a great job and had a great vocal on the acoustic version of "Gotta Get Thru This"! :grinthumb

Daniel Bedingfield-Gotta Get Thru This (Acoustic)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Acoustic versions of already great songs is always amazing to me, because it really truly shows how well the artist can or can't sing.

In this case, that version of Gotta Get Through This really captures a lot more emotion from Bedingfield's voice, and sounds great at the same time :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.