Damien Rice (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
A new Damien Rice album on the way! I'm really excited as this guys had the folk version of an Axl Rose sabbatical! It will be hard to hear him without Lisa but I'm really liking the new track so that's promising! :)

My Favorite Faded Fantasy

20459-my-favourite-faded-fantasy.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well this is certainly some good news. It's been what....9 years since his last album? The new song sounds good but I would want to hear it with what is wrapped around it for a more enjoyable listen.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Well this is certainly some good news. It's been what....9 years since his last album? The new song sounds good but I would want to hear it with what is wrapped around it for a more enjoyable listen.

I agree Cosmic! He sounds kind of like he's trying to add a more feminine range to compensate for the missing Lisa Hannigan dynamic. :p

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Maybe. I kind of felt like he was trying to add that lighter, indie flavor to his music since that's where acoustic guitar has mostly taken up residence since he put out his last album.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Rebooted and repaired for my buddy @joker1961. I know there's a lot to get through so I'll leave you my favorite live performance ever which happens to be Damien Rice. If this isn't a hook I don't know what is! :grinthumb

I Remember (Live)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online