Damien Rice (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Damien Rice Thread

I picked up a copy of "Live From The Union Chapel" today at the local Record Exchange today.

album-live-from-the-union-chapel.jpg

I think it's an outstanding, albeit short, live album. I just wrapped up the first listen and I am very impressed. :grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

After more than one listen I think the opening track "Delicate" is my favorite song from "Live From The Union Chapel". Lisa's vocals in the background are almost haunting...

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Wow. I've heard 9 Crimes so many times but never once put 2 and 2 together. What a BEAUTIFUL song. :uh:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Yes, yes it is! Glad to see you stopped by Jen! :)

I was in the process of viewing more vids when my web browser wouldn't let me on here? I'm on a different computer now. Hopefully it'll work or I won't be on much. :(

Hey, you called me Jen. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I was in the process of viewing more vids when my web browser wouldn't let me on here? I'm on a different computer now. Hopefully it'll work or I won't be on much. :(

Hey, you called me Jen. :grinthumb

It's not your computer "Jen"! Something must of messed up pretty bad on the server as I've never been booted off for that long of a duration before. Lucky that Shaggy is our site owner and fixes things fast as I've been on forums locked off for days because the owner didn't fix anything that needed to fixed with any sense of urgency.

Anyway, if you do feel like browsing in the future just know that I haven't even reached my favorite section of the "O" album yet but the rest of the album that's posted IS good anyway! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

It's not your computer "Jen"! Something must of messed up pretty bad on the server as I've never been booted off for that long of a duration before. Lucky that Shaggy is our site owner and fixes things fast as I've been on forums locked off for days because the owner didn't fix anything that needed to fixed with any sense of urgency.

Anyway, if you do feel like browsing in the future just know that I haven't even reached my favorite section of the "O" album yet but the rest of the album that's posted IS good anyway! :grinthumb

Why the quotation marks? :heheh:

What was your real name again? Sorry, it escapes me right now.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Good ol' Damien Rice. His voice is beautiful.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online