CRF now mobile friendly

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
If you're talking about the new look site for mobile, I hate it.

How do I view the "classic" site?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
If you open the forum on your phone and click on the settings button in your browser, you should see an option called "Request desktop site" or something similar, depending on what kind of phone you have. Just click/mark that and the board should change to the desktop version.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
A lot of people asked for the mobile friendly, easy navigation option and a lot of other forums were ahead of us on that. We had been asking Shaggy to change over for a bit and before the option was a paid app. Now it's free. I think it's great for those who were asking for it and it gave them the functionality they were asking for. For me, I still glance on my phone once in a while but when it comes to action I'm with the ones above. It's more practical to do what I want on my PC. Unfortunately, I'm noticing a drawback to even checking the site at work as I have regrettably gotten feedback and messages that I forget over time just because I don't take action on my phone. When I get back from work my brain is fried. :p I may just stop using CRF on my phone period and get my updates when I'm ready to be on long term. I'm glad it serves a purpose for those who only use their phone. For those that don't like the design the standard one remains the same on the PC. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online