Cradle of Filth (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Cradle of filth

^^ Let me allow b.o.b. to answer the question in detail as he was addressed but I had to chime in and say I love Nymphetamine as an album and SOOT! Cool that you like it, even if it ends up being the only track. But I think you would like more. It's a band you have to get to know before you appreciate.

Harkat

Reaction score

The song Nymphetamine just feels so right to me, it doesn't feel rushed nor does it feel like its forced.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I really like the track Nymphetamine too :grinthumb

Just popped by this thread with a snippet I heard on Planet Rock radio the other night - A photo of Dani Filth recently came out on top in a poll by the county's tourist board to find the most iconic image of Suffolk (in order to promote it as an attractive place to visit)! His pic ran away with the votes, beating landscape photos, seascapes, historic buildings etc and other famous Suffolk figures like the artists Gainsborough and Constable. However embarrassed organizers have not included Dani in the final line-up, saying, "Effectively the judging panel were looking for icons which had a wider currency outside the borders of Suffolk. I don't want to speak about their decision. Their remit was to look for the icons of Suffolk." :confused: Spoil sports.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Oh I don't know...

"Welcome to Suffolk. Enjoy your stay. Bwhahahaha."

Think it would have them swarming in!! :heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score