Corey Hart

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Anyone remember Corey Hart? I remember watching this video of him when I was a kid in the mid-80s (1985) which was this following song Never Surrender:

It's been a long time since I've heard that song and it's certainally got 80s written all over it. That seems to be the only song I recall him singing, mainly because I had the song on tape and well I thought the video was cool at the time.

I guess if you wanted to compare Corey Hart to another artist, Bryan Adams comes to mind.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
You mean Sunglasses At Night?

Don't think I know it.

When I listened to Never Surrender before, I thought it was a little bit harder than a Pop song, but I guess that's what Bryan Adams was a hard-edge Pop artist! :D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Yeah I vagerally remember "Sunglasses at night" now - gee I haven't heard that one for a long time now!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
"Sunglasses at Night" is the only Corey Hart song I remember, and it was okay, I have it on a compilation CD.

I much prefer Aldo Nova though, he is more Rock and less Pop.:grinthumb

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I heard "Never Surrender" just the other day .. I really like that song and find it very up lifting as well as the Survivor song "Eye of the Tiger" ...

:grinthumb

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Flower wrote:

I heard "Never Surrender" just the other day .. I really like that song and find it very up lifting as well as the Survivor song "Eye of the Tiger" ...

:grinthumb

Yes I noticed that as well when I began listening to it there yesterday. It's a good positive song for it's time and even sends the message across even today. I mainly remember it cause I had a compilation tape from 1985 which was the last song on the flipside (tape), unfortunately being tape it had to get compromised cause a lot of tape chewing in it's day mean the first & last song on the album would get chopped off! But yeah I always remember the beginning the of the video clip for the song.

F

FoxyPage

Sunglasses at Night is so awesome that even my friend likes it and he doesn't listen to music.

Seriously. He didn't know who Britney Spears was (he does now because I told him, lol). He's a bit of a geek who just listens to his video game music, haha.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online