Communic

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am sure a New Communic album is coming out soon, I am looking forward to it. I also disagree with their critics I like all 3 of their albums so far.:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am sure a New Communic album is coming out soon, I am looking forward to it. I also disagree with their critics I like all 3 of their albums so far.:D

According to their official website, their new album should be ready for release in June of 2011.

Oddleif said:
"I am really excited about this new material that we have put together for this new album. There is still some work left, but we are getting closer. I think the heaviness of these songs will surprise many of you, and the overall feeling of it, is way darker this time. The songs are shorter, more in your face and may seem straight forward at first, but there are many twists and turns that will just creep under your skin. This album is DEEP!

I also picked up this tidbit posted by Oddleif in their forum: We are thinking about dropping the keyboards on this album, since we don't use them live anyway. Just keeping it real!

Harkat

Reaction score
D:
I love keyboards in metal!
Some of my best memories with music are with bands that had a keyboard solo or at least good keyboard action.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I agree Harkat I love synths, clavinets, electric pianos, Hammond B-3 organs, grand pianos all of them. It always stunned me that along with the backlash against the music of the 80's the 90's bands almost abandoned the keyboards in their music, thank Gawd many European bands still love them and include copious amounts in their music.

You would like Royal Hunt, the keyboard player is a genius.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love the keyboards, too. Not only do they enhance Metal, but a lot of Prog is wrapped around the keyboards.

I sure hope Oddlief changes his tune about deleting the keys :uh:

Harkat

Reaction score
I once got so wrapped up with the keyboard solo's of Dragonforce that I ended up looping them at 5 minutes per solo
:heheh:

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
I love this band, the only album of theirs I have is Waves Of Visual Decay (which I'm listening to right now) but I can't wait to get hold of their other stuff.

Oddly enough, I didn't like this at all the first time I heard it. I'd never heard of them before my ex came home with a bunch of CDs he'd bought from a charity shop and handed it to me, saying that he figured I'd like the music because of the album cover artwork. I was expecting something more extreme and aggressive, so was quite disappointed, but I persevered with it and eventually came to like them, and this style of music, a lot :)

I've just remembered that I have a number of bands similar to these in my collection, which I don't believe have been mentioned yet on this forum, so as the evening progresses I will dig these CDs out and start a number of new threads I think :)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
These guys are really good. Started picking their stuff up a few years ago after hearing some their stuff and the constant comparisons to Nevermore definitely played a role in my seeking them out.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Just playing "Waves of visual decay " which Ive recently purchased.Excellent stuff...thanks L.G ,guys for getting me into this band....:grinthumb
Oh to see them "live"......[hopes..]

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online