Classic Rock Songs you despise (or just don't care for)

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Sasquatch said:
Anything from Bob Seger that isn`t "Ship of Fools"...anything from Journey after Steve Perry joined...and how in hell did Huey Lewis sell any albums?

Jack
Huey is an awesome singer/frontman, Dude.....they sold albums because of their many hits ;)

Zombeels

Reaction score
Huey Lewis??? Sorry, he isn't in the same league as the Classic Rockers. He belongs in with Hall and Oates and Lionel Ritchie.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Drummer Chris said:
Huey is an awesome singer/frontman, Dude.....they sold albums because of their many hits ;)

I NEVER got Huey Lewis. I thought his voice average at best, but perhaps it`s my total distaste for top 40 type radio crap that makes me feel that way. There`s lots more that fit, too...a couple were mentioned right up there ^^^.

Jack

Big Generator

Reaction score
RoxorFuxor said:
Ditto, well, excluding Tricks of the Tail (Genesis), that album was alright.

And excluding "And Then There were Three","Duke", "Abacab", "Genesis" and "Invisible Touch" as well....

And Collin's solo stuff? Well, who can deny "Against All Odds"? It's awesome beyond words....

Big Generator

Reaction score
Sasquatch said:
I NEVER got Huey Lewis. I thought his voice average at best, but perhaps it`s my total distaste for top 40 type radio crap that makes me feel that way. There`s lots more that fit, too...a couple were mentioned right up there ^^^.

Jack

You - Sasquatch - are the true voice of the underground...the king of obscurity...the defender of every band that never made it....

When I speak to you I feel shamed by my collection of girly chart CDs.

Last edited:

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Huey Lewis and The News in my opinion crafted some fairly catchy tunes,obviously not Jack's type of thing.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online