Classic Rock Songs you despise (or just don't care for)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^you dont like the "georges"

George Michaels or boy george??!!

I liked some of Culture Club's works, but you can have the other George! :heheh:

Zombeels

Reaction score
let's just keep it classic rock songs or else we'll go on forever.

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Disco is history! literally. There has never been another genre of music that is so "danceable" and so short lived.

I LOVED disco, even if it did have some pretty terrible music. It was a fun genre. :)

I should not admit this but I actually went to disco bars. I had the two toned shirt and of course the two toned shoes. After 3 or 4 drinks I even hit the dance floor.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Foxhound wrote:

"Satisfaction" was positively electrifying when it was first released in May of 1965. It was the hardest, edgiest track to have ever hit the charts to that point. Think I'm wrong? Just start looking at earlier charts and you'll see.

:D

I'm not disputing what you're saying about "Satisfaction" - all I'm saying is the song sucks big time and only gets worse the more you listen to it or hear it being played. The problem with those kinds of songs is you think their amazing when you first hear it, but they only get worse the more you listen to them, obviously though you don't have that problem, though I'm still on-topic because these are songs "I" Despise (or just don't care for). And sometimes I have songs which I hate at first which I grow to love - you're basically dealing with forces which emphasise with I like and dislike - so "Satisfaction" gets no exemption! <Out With The Trash> :D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^I Agree Too because MargaritaVille is a wonderful Country song from Jimmy Buffett! :D

But you just can't beat Come Monday! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online

No members online now.